Price:22.95$ from Target, Myer and online
Swatches from left to right
Here is my thoughts on this palette.
- The palette comes in a slim but strong plastic packing with sponge applicators.
- It contains matte and shimmery eye shadows which are suitable for smokey eyes.
- The formula is really very good, all shades are creamy and pigmented, you do not need to rub your brush to the product.One swipe is enough to show intense colour.
- The shades are very easy to work, they apply and blend effortlessly.
- They last for up to 7+ hours on my eyes which is very good for drugstore palettes.
- I do like some of the shades in this palette but colour selection of this palette is not very good, most of the shades are similar to each other. You can see that 4,5, 8 ,9 and 12 are very similar even you can tell the difference in these swatches.
- Some shades have glitter, which does not look very good on application.
- This palette is good for smokey eyes and Halloween make up.
Overall I like the formula, pigmentation, longevity of this palette but I do not like the shade selection. If you are looking for good quality eyeshadow palettes, have a look at Chi Chi. There are some great palettes with very good shade selection but this one is not must have.